MDV Designs and Builds Custom Homes in MD, DC and VA
Make MDV Custom Homes, Your Custom Home Builder – Experienced, Creative, Dependable and Affordable
MDV Custom Homes is the one custom home builder that makes custom home building easier, less stressful and more affordable for homeowners in Maryland, Washington, DC, and Northern Virginia. We can do this because of our unique custom home building process called TruYou Design Build™.
An Experienced Team of Home Building Pros With a Difference
MDV’s team of Custom Home building professionals have a history going back over 50 years. A half century of award-winning home building in Northern Virginia, Washington, DC, and Maryland. We are known for our innovative home design approach that is different than other custom home builders. We developed it and it is called TruYou Design Build™. This unique home building process allows you to more cost-effectively and more easily build your new home.
We offer a wide variety of construction techniques, and a value-added support network through our design, brokerage, and financial affiliates. MDV Custom Homes is fully equipped to help you create the home of your dreams!
Your Custom Builder
As your home builder, we are committed to providing you with superior quality construction and exemplary customer service. We are sensitive to your individual choices and tastes. We respect your budget. We are so knowledgeable about building custom homes we can almost always adapt your desired design ideas and needs into a home that fits your budget.
One of our other differences as a custom builder is our TruCost Project Pricing. It provides you a truly comprehensive and Guaranteed Price – up front – before you have to sign any agreements with us. AND it includes a FAST and FREE ESTIMATE.
Creative Home Design and Creative Home Solutions
Whether you are just beginning to think about building your dream home or need assistance refining your ideas and plans, MDV as your custom builder can help. We have the resources and experience to turn your dreams and ideas into reality.
We bring creativity to the design of your home but also we bring creativity to figuring out the best ways to build your home and achieve your goals within your budget.
MDV’s TruYou Design Build™ process begins with your needs, wants, desires, ideas, and preferences. Using your budget as a guide, we focus the parts of your new home most important to you and your family, so you get the most possible of what you want from your budget. We call this value-engineering.
We are even creative in the way our processes allow us to provide you a complete guaranteed estimate, up front and free. It also helps we have 50 years of homebuilding experience and know what it costs to build about any type of home.
Dependable in All Ways
As with any major project, attention to detail is critical. Without proper support and guidance, the process of building a home can be confusing, stressful, and costly for you.
Our processes that make us different allows us to simplify the entire home design and construction process. And we can assist you throughout each and every phase. Our staff will help you to stay focused on the critical details that ensure your personal and project goals are met or exceeded.
Our TruYou Design Build™ process also fosters exceptional, stress-free communication between MDV Custom Homes and you!
MDV Custom Homes Can Be Your Home Builder and:
- Provide a complete, convenient and very affordable design build custom building solution.
- We are also happy to work with you if you already have existing plans.
- We can work with your architect from the start of the project to help assure your architect is designing a custom home that can be built within your budget. And built without having to use the lowest priced, lowest quality general contractor you can find.
- Utilize financing referral assistance and financing suggestions.
If you are building a new home on an individual site, or you need to find land to build, you may want to know that as part of MDV’s TruYou Design Build process for custom homes we can:
- Assist you in finding a location that meets your criteria if you have not already identified a home site.
- Help you define the type of house, cost and location, as well as time parameters.
- Assist you with selecting lenders who specialize in loans for custom homes. Then you can see a mortgage lender to get approved for your financing.
- Develop a construction agreement for your project.
- List your current home for sale with a full-time realtor who is a member of MRIS. (This is most important if you must sell your current residence before settling on the building lot or before beginning construction.)
- Help with closing on your financing and settlement on your home site acquisition contract.
NOTE: Because of the individual nature of each situation, event sequences and procedures could vary slightly from the above.